Monday, September 8, 2014

Getting better

We've wanted this blog to be an update method - but so far every time we write it turns it an epistle. Hopefully I can change that today.  So sorry, I know this is boring & there won't be any pictures (I guess we just thought our camera charger was in one of the totes) but I did want to let y'all know that we are on the mend.

I think all the children are back to 99% - Shawn complains about walking up stairs and we're not sure if he just got lazy while he was sick or if his feet really do still hurt.

I (Marvin) think I'm back - this morning I woke up and actually felt energetic and like I wanted to go out and do something!  Which was good, because it was the day to go "mow" the Laura church yard.  ("Mowing or cutting grass" around here means cutting the grass with a weed-eater.)

Jen has moved out of stage 1 (joint pain, fever, etc.) to stage 2 (joint pain, beautiful rash, etc.)  Much better!

Thanks for your prayers!  I don't want you to stop praying for us - but if you want to transfer your prayers about health to another couple... :-)  Nelson & Rhoda Snyder are planning to take a few weeks visit to their families in the states - leaving this Thursday... and now they are coming down with the fever, pains, etc. 

Which adds another prayer request for us.  With Pastor Nelson leaving, we'll be feeling a lot more weight for the next 3 weeks. 

Anyway, this was supposed to be short & sweet - I see that it's not really either.  Oh well, I guess it's an update...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all are getting better, I hope by now you are ALL BETTER!!! Marv, stopping plagueing yourself with the idea that your blogs are boring cause they ARE NOT!! Be praying for you as you carry the extra load!!!

    ReplyDelete